About Bandon Hill
Bandon Hill Primary School is a happy school where children are given experiences that inspire them for their futures.
We are a two form entry school with a nursery based near Wallington High Street. We are extremely fortunate to have a team of caring and highly motivated staff who endeavour to provide an enjoyable, enriched experience that is both meaningful and relevant to every child and to develop personal qualities that provide a sound foundation for the future.
We believe that children learn best when they are happy, which is why wellbeing forms the heart of our school. Through our ELSA provision and dedication to mental health training, we do everything we can to ensure the social and emotional health of our children is supported.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school and are passionate about celebrating our diverse school community to ensure that all our children are respectful of one another’s differences.
Please make an appointment by telephoning our school office. Furthermore, should you wish to find out any more information please email or telephone the school using the details below and our office staff will be happy to help with with your enquiry.
Bandon Hill Primary School,
Sandy Lane South,
- T: +44 (0)20 8647 5377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEN Contact: Mrs Kathryn Coyne. To contact Mrs Coyne please email the school office FAO Mrs Coyne.
- Chair of Govenors: Rebecca Lewis. To contact Rebecca Lewis please email the Clerk to the governors Laura Marchese on email@example.com
- Health and Safety Lead: Mrs Kasia Osiecka-Stock. To contact Mrs Osiecka-Stock, please email the school office FAO Mrs Osiecka-Stock.
- If you would like paper copies of any of our school policies, please contact the school office on the email above.